Plesk WordPress Toolkit
Plesk WordPress Toolkit is a suite of server-based tools that can be used to manage and maintain your WordPress website. It offers all the features of the Plesk control panel, together with some additional features specifically for WordPress sites.
The toolkit will help you manage all of your websites at once by adding or removing new plugins, change site settings, apply new themes, or make backups of your site all from within the Plesk control panel. Plesk WordPress Toolkit helps SaaS providers, web hosting providers and other managed WordPress service providers to automate provisioning and management of WordPress installations.
Plesk WordPress Toolkit enables automation of the following processes:
- Automation of the installation process via a managed installation plugin.
- The provisioning process for a new account, including automated generation of an admin password.
- Automated detection and configuration of the best available security policy settings to prevent hackers from breaching WordPress websites.
- Automated detection and configuration of default settings that are incompatible with Plesk’s functionality, such as low disk space limits or high CPU usage limits which would lead to a crash or freeze.
- Theme and Plugin Management allows you to quickly find and install a plugin or theme on a WordPress instance or several instances at once. Activate and deactivate plugins. Bulk remove plugins and themes that are not needed. Install plugins and theme sets on existing sites.
- Automated Staging Environments allow you can clone your site and set up a staging environment for your experiments, new features, and new ideas. You can sync to production when you’re ready.
- Command Line Interface allows easy access to the WordPress Command Line Interface for all your WordPress instances. Import a database, create a new user, update themes and plugins using WP-CLI. Access a full range of cloning options with Cloning CLI.
Check out our Plesk web hosting with WordPress Toolkit included here.