Our legal agreements and contractual terms
All clients of QuickHostUK are subject to the following terms:
- Terms of Service (TOS)
- Terms & Conditions (Domains)
- Acceptable Usage Policy (AUP)
- Service Level Agreement (SLA)
- General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR)
- Corporate Social Responsibility Policy
- Environmental Sustainability Policy
- Anti-Bribery & Anti-Corruption Policy
- 30 Day Money Back Guarantee
- Refund Policy
This Refund Policy explains when you are eligible for a refund with respect to goods and services acquired through QuickHostUK, our partners, or affiliates (collectively, “Services”).
The following general terms apply to all refund eligible Services. There may also be special terms applicable to certain products and/or services, and those are listed below.
- In no event is the same Service eligible for more than one refund.
- Service(s) must be cancelled before we can issue a refund.
- No refund will be made if your Service(s) are suspended or terminated for breaching the TOS.
- In the event that purchased Service(s) includes free domain name registration as part of a promotion or sale, and you cancel the purchased Service(s), the standard price for the domain name will be subtracted from the refund amount. If the refund amount is less than the standard price for the domain, you must either pay the difference or forfeit the domain, in which case QuickHostUK will reclaim ownership.
- Refunds are processed in GBP, and you, the customer, are solely responsible for any exchange rate fluctuations between the time of payment and the time of refund.
- Refunds are credited to your QuickHostUK account balance unless you request otherwise. Purchases made using QuickHostUK account funds can only be refunded as an account credit. Payments made by credit card or PayPal may be refunded to the original source of payment. Refunds are not possible for bitcoin deposits. QuickHostUK is not responsible for any additional charges imposed by your credit card company, PayPal, or any other payment processor in the case of a refund.
- Any processing fee(s) will be deducted from a refund.
You may be subject to additional refund requirements based on the specific terms and conditions notified to you when purchasing the Service(s).
Domain Name Registration
- In general, all fees for domain name registrations and related domain name services, in whole or in part, are non-refundable, even if your domain name registration is suspended, cancelled or transferred before the end of your current registration term.
- No refunds are available for fees paid for Premium Domain(s).
- No refunds are available for fees paid for any of the following:
- Additional fees paid for Pre-Orders, Sunrise or Landrush periods or participation in an Early Access Program; or
- Fees paid for related Service(s).
- We will automatically refund any fees paid as account credit if a domain name transfer attempt is unsuccessful.
Domain Name Renewal
Renewal and related domain name service fees are not refundable, in whole or in part, even if your domain name is suspended, cancelled or transferred prior to the end of your current registration term.
- In general, all fees for Web Hosting and related Service(s), in whole or in part, are non-refundable, even if your Web Hosting or related Service(s) are suspended or terminated prior to the end of your current contract term.
- Package fees for Shared Hosting, Reseller Hosting, Email Hosting, VPS Hosting, and VPS Reseller Hosting may be refundable, at the sole discretion of QuickHostUK, if you, the account holder, cancel within thirty (30) days after purchase. Only first-time Shared Hosting, Reseller Hosting, Email Hosting, VPS Hosting, and VPS Reseller Hosting accounts are eligible for the 30-day money-back guarantee.
- In certain cases, renewals of Web Hosting may be refunded at the sole discretion of QuickHostUK if you, the account holder, cancel within 48 hours after renewal. We may also consider proration refunds in some cases.
- No refunds are available for the following:
- Any additional features, services or upgrades added to your Web Hosting package and purchased at an additional fee;
- Any fees related to domain name registrations associated with your Web Hosting package.
- In general, all fees for Email Hosting and related Service(s), in whole or in part, are non-refundable, even if your Email Hosting or related Service(s) are suspended or terminated prior to the end of your current contract term.
- Package fees for Email Hosting may be refundable, at the sole discretion of QuickHostUK, if you, the account holder, cancel within thirty (30) days after purchase. Only first-time Email Hosting accounts are eligible for the 30-day money-back guarantee.
- In general, all fees for SSL Certificates and related Service(s), in whole or in part, are non-refundable, even if your SSL Certificates or related Service(s) are suspended or terminated prior to the end of your current contract term.
- QuickHostUK offers unconditional 30-day money-back guarantees on all digital certificate products. You can request a refund of your full purchase price within 30 days of receiving your certificate if you are dissatisfied in any way with it. Only first-time SSL Certificates are eligible for the 30-day money-back guarantee.
- If a refund is available, fees for SSL Certificates will be refunded in the form of an account credit.
All other Services are non-refundable, including but not limited to:
- Transfers or renewals of domain name registrations;
- Fees for recovery or reactivation of domain names;
- Any Services purchased or acquired at a reduced fee or on promotion
- Any fees paid by you to QuickHostUK for providing non-service or ad-hoc related support.
If you believe you are entitled to a refund, please submit a support ticket. Your ticket must contain the following information:
- Your reason for wanting a refund.
- Details about the transaction (e.g. account name, support pin, transaction number, domain name, purchase date).
- If we need any more information to process your refund.
If you have questions about our Refund Policy, you can contact us from our contact page.
You may also contact us at:
483 Green Lanes,