Our legal agreements and contractual terms
All clients of QuickHostUK are subject to the following terms:
- Terms of Service (TOS)
- Terms & Conditions (Domains)
- Acceptable Usage Policy (AUP)
- Service Level Agreement (SLA)
- General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR)
- Corporate Social Responsibility Policy
- Environmental Sustainability Policy
- Anti-Bribery & Anti-Corruption Policy
- 30 Day Money Back Guarantee
- Refund Policy
We’re committed to treating everyone who registers with QuickHostUK with respect and courtesy. We will do all we can to make sure you’re satisfied with the guidance and support we offer.
Sometimes, you may feel that we, one of our partners, or one of our services, have let you down. If this is the case, please let us know so we can try to fix things. Rest assured, we’ll make sure your complaint is fully investigated.
When you have a complaint about QuickHostUK, you should contact our Customer Service Team. You can contact us on +44 (0)20 8081 0255 or firstname.lastname@example.org.